Maybe I should just officially change the date for this to Sunday.😄
1. Is responding to a review ever a good idea?
2. Are you happy when you’re not writing?
6. FanFic is fun, whether you’re writing it or arguing about it.
10. If I Had a Jam Jar as Big as #8, I’d probably go ahead and fill a swimming pool with jam.🙂
12. Distractions, baby. I love ’em.
14. Writers and readers are characters, too. Don’t let anyone tell you they aren’t.
17. Good descriptions, but I’ve never been a fan of mixing genres and age categories.
19. A Path to Publishing with Bookends, LLC
20. Life doesn’t happen to us, we happen to life. And it isn’t always pretty.
22. Men read romance, too. Considering her blog, I’m considering buying this book. Internet marketing works, people.
23. If only SFF authors wrote posts like this, they would sell a lot more books.😉
24. Still don’t like it.
25. I love my state.😀
28. Young authors are great, and I’d love to see more. But old folks still got game.
29. Chick lit is still lit people. Deal with it.
30. How long will books and movies stay on their own sides of the line? Alternate endings are…?
31. Inciting incidents and authorial experience. Do established authors get more slack? Do they deserve to?
32. Can you be a dummy and write YA? That’s what the title of a book by this lovely lady says.
36. Short stories are not novels, Mr. Martin. But otherwise good advice.
37. Other authors are awesome, but you are, too.
38. Never say that hard work doesn’t get you anywhere.
39. Push some paper, publishers. We know you can do it.
I never set out to be an aggregator blog, but it’s almost all I can do to keep up with these round-ups in-between the cracks of “real life.” That will change eventually, I hope, once my schedule settles down. Hope y’all find this links useful in the mean-time.